ProSafe Auxiliary Power Supply APS1000W
Auxiliary Power Supply APS1000W provides a replaceable power
supply module for the RPS4000 Redundant Power System. The RPS4000
Redundant Power System provides power system redundancy for NETGEAR
managed and smart switches that have an RPS capability.
This package includes:
• Auxiliary Power Supply APS1000W
• AC power cable
• Installation Guide (this document)
Replace an APS1000W Power Supply
Remove an APS1000W Power Supply
1. Remove the power cord from the power supply.
2. Press in the release latch on the right side of the power supply module, and
slide the power supply module out.
Install an APS1000W Power Supply
WARNING: When inserting a power supply module into the RPS4000, do not use
unnecessary force. Doing so can damage the connectors.
1. Insert the new power supply module into a power supply module slot, and
gently push the module into the slot.
2. Insert the AC power cord into the power supply module and connect the power
cord to an AC outlet.
Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.64” x 3.6” x 8.65”
(39.3 mm x 86.36 mm x 207.56 mm)
Weight 2.27 lb (1.03 Kg)
Operating temperature 0–50º C (32–122º F)
Storage temperature –45 to 85º C (–49 to 185º F)
Operative relative humidity 10–90% non-condensing
MTBF 1,272,908 hours (~145 years) @ 25ºC
APS1000W_IG_May2012.fm Page 1 Friday, July 27, 2012 7:41 AM